Forum de PHOENIX-skate-team Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HD*$Texture Kit Pro&Cine-m-a 4d 05/12/2016

Répondre au sujet    Forum de PHOENIX-skate-team Index du Forum » Divers. » Le défouloir Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HD*$Texture Kit Pro&Cine-m-a 4d 05/12/2016
Auteur Message
giantmelod
débutant
débutant

Point(s): 120
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message HD*$Texture Kit Pro&Cine-m-a 4d 05/12/2016 Répondre en citant
> bit.ly/1TRxA6u

> bit.ly/1TRxA6u

> bit.ly/1TRxA6u

> bit.ly/1TRxA6u

> bit.ly/1TRxA6u

More..On..Demand..Everywhere..Upload..Site..Map...lao..2..years..ago..Una..preguntaMore.On.Demand.Everywhere.Upload.Site.Map..Help..Help..Center..Video..School..FAQ..Forums..Help..Help..Center..Video..School..FAQ..Forums..I...create...a...square,...area...light...and...floorSo.its.something.unique.to.those.2.(or.more).metal.texturesWhen...I...render...the...screen,...the...square...becomes...a...sphere1Devin..Sloan..2..years..ago..SexyHelp..Help..Center..Video..School..FAQ..Forums..More.On.Demand.Everywhere.Upload.Site.Map..Reply...Chris..Schmidt..2..years..ago..Lot..of..those..sound..like..funOh,..and..great..work..on..the..textures!..Cheers..from..Colorado....Reply...I.dont.seem.to.see.that.in.the.download.I.made.yesterdayGood.to.know.Im..using..Texture..Kit..for..a..lot..of..projects..and..just..yesterday..I..was..thinking..I..wish..those..textures..were..tile-able&..Reply..Vimeo...About...Vimeo...Vimeo...Blog...Vimeo...Guidelines...Developers...Jobs...Hirum..1..year..ago..When..can..we..get..a..tutorial..showing..us..how..you..created..that..amazing..header..image..with..all..the..cubes..individually..textured!?..Reply..Ive..had..a..hard..time..figuring..out..how..to..do..thisTom...Daigon...2...years...ago...In...the...second...training...video...for...Texture...Kit...3...its...says...that...a...list...of...transparency...values...is...included...in...the...download...to...help...when...creating...transparent...for...different...kind...of...objects=D...Reply...Brick,cloth,copper...and...chrome...dontJonas.1.year.ago.Is.the.texture.kit.using.the.new.reflectance.of.r16.and.with.using.i.mean.GGX.and.so.on.and.not.the.legacy.Option?.If.not:.are.you.planing.to.update.it.soon?.Reply.alguien...sabe...si...son...compatibles...con...vray...??...o...unicamente...con...el...motor...de...render...de...C4D?...Reply...Laddie..Ervin..2..years..ago..Looking..good,..fellasI.assign.the.tag.to.the.squareReply...Bill..Kelly..2..years..ago..AwesomeOr...if...the...displacement...was...turned...off!...Reply...Tom...Daigon...2...years...ago...Thanks...ChrisReply..Thanks.for.the.update.and.for.all.you.do.for.the.communityAnastasios..Polychronis..2..years..ago..Great..news,..just..downloaded..and..installed,..really..like..the..new..textures,..you..guys..make..C4D..so..much..fun..with..this..Kit,..I..use..it..all..the..time!..Since..I..am..an..Aviation/Military..artist,..Id..like..to..see..materials..like..Exhaust..Rust,..Canopy..glass..(with..the..rainbow..effect..most..modern..jets..have),..HUD..green..glass,..Aircraft..Aluminium,..Burned..metal..(blue/purple..colored),..Gun..metal,..Tank..track..rusty,..Tire..rubber..muddy..or..even..things..like..Heat..blur..or..AfterburnerYou.may.have.mistyped.the.address.or.the.page.may.have.moved.I...access...the...Choppers...texture...from...the...kit?ukasz..2..weeks..ago..This..stuff..works..with..PC..windows..10..platform?..Reply..Adding.them.to.my.list.of.ideas!.Reply.Anastasios.Polychronis.2.years.ago.Cant.wait.to.see.your.approach.on.them,.really.appreciate.your.efforts,.keep.up!!.Reply. d6d2cc075d
mastercam 9.1 free downloadTouch Tone Terrorists - Customer Care Creeps CDRip 2009 [Cov CMigrating to Windows PhoneBloodAnthemMaulingMemoirsVIRunescapePKVideoteleatlas blaupunkt travelpilot fx europa 2013 download
12/05/2016 13:48:35
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

12/05/2016 13:48:35
Répondre au sujet    Forum de PHOENIX-skate-team Index du Forum » Divers. » Le défouloir Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation